Vitengo katika Hospitali
- To facilitate availability of essential medicine, diagnostic and medical supplies.
- To improve laboratory investigation service
- To ensure availability and provide service on x ray and ultra sound
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH UNIT
- To facilitate maintenance of external environment cleanliness and maintain sewage system and health care waste management
- Prevention of Complications – Respiratory treatment, mobilization and activity, with the objective of minimizing complications resulting from the operation, anesthesia or immobility. Additionally, the treatment contributes to the prevention of deterioration and/or exacerbation of the pre-hospitalization medical condition.
- Promotion of Function and Mobility – Activation, strengthening and mobilization of the patient in order to enable resumption of maximal function and independence, using accessories if needed.
- Functional Assessment – Carrying out a functional assessment to recommend an appropriate framework for further treatment and promote the continuum of care, including rehabilitation.
- Advice and Instructions – Instructions for independent exercises and activity, to shorten the duration of recovery and promote general health
OPHTHALMOLOGY (EYE) UNIT
- Management of major and minor eye injuries
- Management of infectious eye disease
- For storage and supply of medical instruments
- Provision of services to machines and other instruments